Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Monthly Prize Draw...


Yay ! The winner of this fabulous pendant is Shar86
Congratulations and enjoy !


This gorgeous creation is my Prize Pendant this month!

A black enamel meadow scene floats over layers and layers of glorious dichroic glass. And I have securely wrapped the glass with non-tarnish copper wire..
This special pendant was kiln-fired 4 times, each time building up and fusing together layers of glass. There are colors and a look of depth that the camera cannot capture...it really is stunning!


Every on-line purchase from me during August from my Etsy shop gets you an entry into the draw for this fabulous pendant !
(Buy one item, get one entry...buy two items, get two entries etc...the more items you buy during August, the more entries you get )
The drawing will take place on the 1st September, and I shall be using random.org to find the winner.

No comments: